TERMS & CONDITIONS (Please read carefully)
- All cats are accepted on the understanding that they are in good health and any health problems have been discussed prior to admittance. Any cat showing signs of infectious disease or that appears to be unwell will not be admitted. All cats must have up to date vaccinations for the following Typhus, Coryza and Leucose. Vaccinations and/or booster jabs must have been given at least 10 days before date of boarding. Vaccination certificates must be produced on arrival and must be retained for the duration of their stay.
- No cat can be admitted without their vaccination certificate.
- Cats must be either microchipped or tattooed.
- All cats should be treated for fleas and worms prior to boarding.
We reserve the right to treat your cat for internal/external parasites with the cost incurred by the owner.
- Should your cat need medical attention we will try to use your own vet (if local) or we will use our local veterinary surgery.
- All veterinary costs including our fee (15 euros minimum dependent on time and distance travelled) will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Whilst your cat will receive our best care and attention we cannot accept the responsibility for the loss or damage arising through illness or any other cause and cats are boarded entirely at their owners risk.
- All cats over 7months old must be castrated to neutered.
- Please remove collars prior to arrival for health & safety reasons.
- Cats must arrive/depart in a secure pet carrier.
In the sad event that any cat is not collected within 7 days of the date on which they are due to depart, and where no communication with the owner or contact persons has been made, a decision to re-home the cat will be made at our discretion.
- All days booked are charged for including day of arrival and day of departure.
- A 20 euros non-refundable deposit will be charged to secure your booking, which is deducted from your final bill.
- While payment must be made in full on arrival, any extra costs incurred during your cats stay must be paid in full on collection.
- If you decide to collect your cat early you will still be fully charged for the dates reserved as no other booking has been taken in order to accommodate your cat as we are only a small cattery. 7 days cancellation notice is required or full amount is still payable.
Opening Times/Collection and Delivery Service
All viewings, admissions and collections of cats will be by appointment only between the hours Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm and Sat 10-11.30am 2-4pm / Sun closed.
Closed for admissions/departures/viewings from noon Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, from noon New Years Eve, New Years Day and bank holidays.
Collection/delivery is to be confirmed at time of booking.